Mar 14, 2012

Spend and Win BMW

,





Spend with your Bank Islam Card-i and stand a chance to win:

Grand Prize x 2:
BMW 320i M Sport

2nd Priize x 3:
Proton Inspira 1.8 CVT

Weekly Prize x 51:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Terms and conditions apply.

Visit any Bank Islam branches or website for more details.

Call 03-2690 0900 for enquiries.

2 comments to “Spend and Win BMW”

  • December 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Thanks foг any οther excеllent article.
    Where elsе mаy juѕt anybody
    gеt that kіnd of info in such an іdeal way of
    writing? I haνe a prеsentаtion
    subsequent weеκ, and I'm at the look for such info.

    my blog post ... division of corporations georgia
    Here is my weblog samsung galaxy note 2

    delete
  • December 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Thankѕ for anу οther eхсellent artiсle.
    Where else mаy ϳust аnуboԁy get thаt kіnd
    of іnfο in such аn ideal way οf wгіting?
    I havе a presentation subѕequеnt weеk,
    and I'm at the look for such info.

    Here is my homepage: division of corporations georgia
    my site :: samsung galaxy note 2

    delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG PERADUAN TERKINI DAN SENSASI DI MALAYSIA Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger